Duluth Lakewalk Festival
The Greater Downtown Council presents Duluth's annual Lakewalk Festival. Saturday from Noon to 4 p.m. Pick up your passport and get ready to explore the Lakewalk. Passports will be available at the Lake Superior Maritime Visitors Center, Canal Park hotels and many Lakeside businesses.Festival goers of all ages can collect passport stamps at a variety of stations to earn free ice cream. Activities are planned from Canal Park to Fitger’s and in the Lakeside neighborhood at 46th Avenue East.
- Train - Ride the North Shore Scenic Railroad for free. (on the hour from Noon-4pm Saturday)
- Lakeside - Duluth’s Top Dog contest, dance show, puppy pool party, bounce house and face painting for the kids
- Endion Station - Activities including disc golf, a Lacrosse demonstration, and much more...
- Veteran's Memorial - Sign a thank you note to a soldier and help assemble special care packages
- Fitger's Courtyard - Free Bridgeman’s ice cream (with a stamped passport), live entertainment
- Canal Park - Rock and face painting, bounce house, balloons, hay wagon rides, and so much more...
Great Activities at the Duluth Lakewalk Festival!
- TrainRide the North Shore Scenic Railroad for free. The train runs on the hour from Noon-4pm Saturday from Fitger’s and 46th Avenue East.
- LakesideCatch a free ride on the North Shore Scenic Railroad to the Lakeside to find the Duluth’s Top Dog contest, dance show, puppy pool party, bounce house and face painting for the kids.
- Fitger's CourtyardEnjoy free Bridgeman’s ice cream(with a stamped passport), live entertainment and catch your ride on the train at Fitger’s.
- Veteran's MemorialAt the Veteran’s Memorial, sign a thank you note to a soldier and help assemble special care packages for the men and women serving our country.
- Endion StationGet in on activities from the YMCA including disc golf and face painting, enjoy a Lacrosse demonstration by the UMD Women’s Lacrosse Team and the Night Hawks Girls, and more!
- Canal Park HotelsThe fun continues at each Canal Park hotel with rock and face painting, bounce house, balloons, hay wagon rides, tasty s’mores and a bean bag toss.
- LSMMAOn the grounds of the Lake Superior Maritime Visitor Center test your knot tying skills, enjoy activities from the Lake Superior Marine Museum Association, DNR & NOAA, and more.
- Ice CreamKids can also explore the Duluth Police Department’s Mobile Command unit and enjoy free ice cream at Grandma’s Box Car (with a stamped passport).